805 658 - 3558
HIGH QUALITY SERVICE
NON TOXIC PRODUCTS
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
LICENSED AND INSURED
RELIABLE WITH INTEGRITY
With over 10 years’ experience, and servicing all of Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, we have seen and treated carpets of every type and condition. Our customers health and wellbeing are a top priority, so we use natural solutions and pure steam to clean your carpets. Here is a list of services offered to keep your carpets looking their best. We typically schedule 1-2 hour service windows and will let you know when we are on our way.
• Deep Cleaning - Thorough steam cleaning that restores your carpet’s appearance and eliminates odors. We have developed a proprietary three step system to ensure the best results possible.
• Water Damage - If you have experienced a flood or leak affecting your carpet, we’re here to help. It is important to quickly extract the remaining water from your carpet and restore it to its original state. We offer emergency services to prevent bacteria, mildew and mold growth.
• Pet Stains - Get rid of those unsightly marks and funky odors. We use a variety of different products to ensure your pet stains/odors come out. Green and hypo-allergenic options available.
• Spot Removal - Deep stains and spots are our expertise. We have treated every stain imaginable with proven results.
• Carpet Repairs - Before you make plans to get new carpet or remove the old one, let us come by and assess the damage. Many carpet conditions can be repaired. We also replace carpet pads.
Camarillo-Oxnard-Ventura-Thousand Oaks-Newbury Park-Somis-Moorpark-Carpinteria-Santa Barbara-Montecito-Ojai
Emerlad Isle Floor Care 2020
All rights reserved.
Most people’s worst nightmare is sewage contamination in their home. Sewage is considered category 3 biowaste and can be very dangerous if not disposed of and cleaned properly. Sewage contains pathogens, bacteria and microbials that put you and your family at risk. Action is required immediately to stop these health hazards and prevent them from intensifying. We offer sewage and odor remediation to alleviate contamination issues. We typically schedule 1-2 hour service windows and will let you know when we are on our way.